GRRRRRRRRRRR
I just had a huge long post that went to no where. It was cute too. Well I am now going to bulletize my day don't have time for anything else.
1. In-laws are coming - yeah
2. T-ball at 8:30
3. Lilac Festival today - gonna miss the Doll Carriage parade bummed about it.
4. Shop for dinner fixin's
5. Cook dinner
6. go to bed early
Great news it is 60 degrees out at 6:30 am - 20 degrees warmer than 2 days ago at this time. I'll take it!
Have a good day.

2 Comments:
Sounds like you have a busy day planned! I went for another four mile walk (impressed myself yet again!), and now I'm going to shower and spend the rest of the day doing errands (well, shopping for myself, really, so how bad can it be?). Enjoy your weekend and the unofficial start of summer!
Wow, your day sounds busy! I meant to call you..... we are not coming up until later today (Sunday) because Megan had to Altar serve..... I wish I could have come up for the festivities yesterday!
Post a Comment
<< Home