Jennifer Pettengill

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

OK in an attempt to not be sooooo round I have decided as my first rule of this summer I cannot eat after 7p.m. Since I usually eat dinner with the kids early this should be easy to handle it's the snacking after Scott leaves for work that kills me. I walked home from work yesterday I had planned on taking the long route since I am so impressed with my friend Lesley and her 4 mile walks but it was so dang hot out and I was already tired. I know excuses excuses. So I plan on dropping Molly off to school this morning and taking myself on a good long walk. Cross your fingers. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Good luck with your walking! I walked Sunday & Monday myself. I figure if God gave me 2 legs, I should use them. He didn't give me abs, though, so don't ask me to use them, LOL

I want to chat with you about getting together the Sunday of 4th of July weekend. I am working all week, though. I'll call you this weekend! :)

Miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home