Jennifer Pettengill

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

16 Inches!!!

That's how many inches I have lost since April 6th. That is only 5 weeks!!!! Whoooohoooooo!!! I can't believe it. I started taking my inch measurements because I didn't feel I was losing enough weight with my workouts and eating. That is bust, stomach, waist and hips. Although the road ahead may seem endless at times it is important to note that the road behind me wasn't that long for 16 whole inches!!!!

It's incredible how the simple words of someone you may not know well can change your attitude and your day. I awoke today tired and really not ready to go to the gym. After my workout I was talking to a couple of the ladies and one of them looked me in the eye and say "I am so proud of you, you are doing fantastic." Her words meant so much. Often times we forget to tell people the good. Today I am going to make sure I tell someone else I am proud of them or compliment them because it deserves to be said, who knows, they just may need that lift!

Have a good day all!

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Wow, 16 inches is so awesome, Jen! You are rockin!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home