Jennifer Pettengill

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Well it's done.

2008 is officially over. I know it was a year of struggle for many. Scott being out of work since August surely hasn't been easy on us. However, there were some really good things that happened for me in 2008. I found the wonderful job I have now that I absolutely love. I can't believe all the cool things I have learned there and the support I have to grow my craft and achieve great things in the future.

I bought a new car - 2007 Pontiac G6. With my name on the loan. May not seem like a big deal to some but I have been plagued with bad credit since I was 18 and a total screw up. Having made some choices over the years in order to buy a home etc. I put repairing my credit on hold and finally after all these years I was able to put my name on the car loan. Next car loan will be in my name only!!!!!

My children have had continued health with no lapses in Hannah's health since July 2007. We see some residual effects from that summer but she continues to make progress and be a happy child. (Even if she is a little bossy.)

And I have wonderful friends that I am thankful for every day. Rachael, Lesley and Melissa. We enjoyed a fabulous girls weekend away that we will do again this April and I hope we can continue as a yearly tradition.

Here's to 2009 may it bring more joys than sorrows, more laughter than tears and a few great parties along the way!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

What????? I was coming to tell you to blog in 2009 and YOU DID! Woohoo- you rock..... and you looked on the bright side, too! You inspire me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home