Jennifer Pettengill

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I tried I swear I did. I walked early in the a.m. and I walked to the dentist yesterday I just couldn't stop eating after 7p.m. I think I need to revise it to I can't eat anything after 8p.m. Start there and then work back to 7p.m.

I also walked to work at 5a.m. this morning and walked home from work. So I think if I can keep up that pace and only eat ice cream 3 days per week stopping eating after 8p.m. I could feasibly lose 10 lbs. by Christmas! Ok so I need to lose a hec of a lot more than that. I think my recent slow weight loss is better than a recent weight gain so I am going to be ok with this method for a bit. I may need to re-evaluate a little in a few weeks but for now I am good.

I am so proud of myself. Today my SIL tried to make me feel bad about not visiting her. Let's see in the 1year I lived in my apt. she never visited. In the 2 months I have been in my new house neither her or my brother has come to see it. So I made a point of saying she could always visit me. I am not going to take her and my brothers attitude of you need to fawn on me. Nope not doing it. Grow up and act like adults this is a two way street. Granted I would love to see my nephew (he is soooo darn cute) but I may have to stick it out a few more days to get my point across.

Ok I think I am done venting for a bit. Hope you all have a good day. Rachael I am thinking of you and Scott - call me if you need to talk. I am here for you babe and I can certainly relate to your issue.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Yeah, Jen!
We are like super cool power walkers now! Your post made me want ice cream though!

Keep up the walking! We are going to be looking hot in no time!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I have walked 4 of the past 5 days! I want to be hot with you guys!!!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts! You know me and my hyperfocus on problems... I am trying to stay calm for fear I will have a heart attack! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home