Well we didn't scrapbook but we did talk and have fun and I think I finally made a good outside of work friend. Yippeeeee. I know sound so terrible but since my move 2 years ago I just have been beside myself not being close to my close friends. Moping around and doing nothing really creative because I was so lost. I am hoping this is the zing I need to be me again.
Ok so it is raining here in Maine AGAIN t-ball was cancelled again. Not sure we will have any games at this rate! Somehow I don't think Hannah will mind to much but I really need to get some pictures to scrapbook it at least and I haven't been able to do that yet.
Hubby is off to work again tonight this was his long week course with overtime starting he will have plenty of long weeks. He will be working Mon-Friday this coming week 60 hours plus 12.5 hours of commute time I know you are thinking yeah big deal. Since the shift is 6p.m. until 6a.m. it is a little more exhausting. I know I couldn't do it. I want to crawl under the covers by 9p.m. most nights. We won't see him until next Saturday sometime when he can finally wanders out of bed!
I think I will try and start organizing my scrap area tonight and draw up some plans for what I want to do. I am thinking I want to put in a kitchen cabinet with countertop and use a stool so that I have plenty of storage space under and put up shelving on top. Not sure how I am going to manage it but that is the goal.
Ok gonna run. See ya!

1 Comments:
Your new scrap space sounds like it will be great!
Post a Comment
<< Home