Jennifer Pettengill

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ok I have been on weight watchers for 9 weeks and I have lost 25.2 lbs. I am so proud of myself I can't stand it - my first reward at 15lbs was to have my nails done. I can't afford this but since I have "trade" dollars from my job I can spend them on getting my nails done - such a treat and a great visible reminder not to eat too much of the wrong things. 5 more lbs and I will have my rings repaired and will officially look married again. I ruined my wedding ring 1 1/2 years ago at the pizza place I worked at - we used acid to clean the grill and it ate away at the gold prongs and I lost an emerald. I will sacrifice an earing to be put towards the replacement (lost and emerald earing so what else is there to do with the other.) I have also wisely spent some trade dollars and joined a gym with 10 sessions with a personal trainor. Goal for 8/31/07 to be down a total of 50 lbs. Give or take a 1-2 lbs. Other than that life is pretty normal. Not enough cash money to pay all the bill and all the misc. kid expenses but yet will survive! Have a great day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home