Jennifer Pettengill

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I feel great! It is not often that I say that. But today I do. I was able to pay some bills this morning. We are on the right track to getting current with everything for the Month of March. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and I like it!

Big plans next weekend I am going scrappin'. Yeeehaw! Not only are bills getting paid I can splurge to go visit some friends and scrap my little heart out.

Ok nothing exciting going on so I will go but Rachael I blogged!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

Yeah Jen so glad to hear things are going so much better for you. I hope you have a blast scrapping.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Yeah! You blogged! And I can't wait to scrap today! We are gonna have some laughs for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home