Jennifer Pettengill

Sunday, March 18, 2007

This week is going well. I am doing well at the eating part. Keeping within my points and not going over. Switching out a few things for lower fat options. I do have to say I still hate fat free cream in my coffee. I may have to go back to regular and just count the point. There are some sacrifices I just can't make yet!

So the septic is failing at my house. I need to replace it desperately and I have no $. I have no credit card to put it on. And with the fiasco of last year we had 1 late on the mortgage. So therefore all the hard work at repairing the credit threw that down the tubes. We can't even re-finance the house for another year. Which puts us dangerously close to the 2 year mark on the mortgage and we are AR after that - yikes! We need to be so good this year and really get things fixed right and for good.

I may have to cancel, long distance and the internet to get these things done this year. I don't want to but I really need to focus on long term financial goals.

Oh well done complaining for the day. Going to go to work at my 2nd job. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home