I would like to say - Hmmmm the sweet smell of victory. However, I am too cautious for that. So I will only say - Scott has his job back. The woman has given her notice and is leaving as of July 1st. Until that time he is to take his breaks in shipping and receiving away from her. Now I don't know if she gave her notice because her hand was forced or not but I will take it any way I can get it. We are currently out $3000 between regular time and overtime that he lost because of this situation and bills will be late but (cross your fingers) in the long run it will be fine.
Thank you to everyone who cared enough to say a prayer or two. They came in pretty handy.
Thanks again everyone!

3 Comments:
Oh, thank goodness! I am so glad to hear he has his job back and that she will be leaving, too! The money situation will probably be tight for a while, but at least you know things will get back on track quickly! I am truly so happy for you all!
Yeah, Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that the right people came out on top in this situation! Kudos to Poland Springs for being open minded enough to hear both sides of the story and find the truth!
Congrats to your DH Jen! I knew that victory would prevail! And if you call the billing people and explaine and try to work out a payment plan I'm sure things will be fine for you! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home