Jennifer Pettengill

Monday, June 12, 2006

Well she takes this round. In this politically correct world we live in we must believe the accuser or else she will sue. Soooo - Scott is without job. However we will fight. Scott will appeal the decision at work and he will call a lawyer. I really wish he had listened to me when I asked him to transfer to Hollis 3 weeks ago. He of course feels that way but has not said anything to me.

Sooo instead of cutting my hours for the summer I have picked some additional hours up. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

So I am off to get Hannah on the school bus and get ready for work. Have a great day. Smile. You fall apart less when you do!

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Yep, I know about that "Gotta do" thing...... hoping and praying for you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home