Jennifer Pettengill

Friday, June 09, 2006

OK I just want to scream........................

Long story short. Some wench (no names mentioned) accused my husband of sexual harrasment because she got mad at him. He was suspended and allowed back to work. She however was not satisfied. She complained that he was talking about her and giving her dirty looks. Mind you she has also filed 2 more formal complaints about other people (for other reasons). So now he is fired for "creating a hostile work environment." What about her - isn't she creating a hostile work environment. Who the hell is going to dare talk to her never mind look at her. GGGGGRRRRRR. We have been in our new home less than 3 months and now he has no job. All I want to do is crawl in a hole and die. Unfortunately that won't solve a dam thing. I have 2 beautiful girls to think about and support. Someone please pray for my family.

This was the best paying job my husband has ever had. The best company the best benefits. I feel so cheated.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Jen, My heart breaks for you and this terrible situation. You guys will be in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home