Man is it hot outside! Ok I don't mind warm but it is 90 in the shade and I work in an oven. I don't mean figuratively either. On these HOT HOT days that you don't want to cook take time to apprecaite the person you call and order your pizza from because if you think it is hot in your house try standing over a 530 degree oven or over the the grill that is set at 150. With 3 A/c units on at work it was a cool 89 degrees today and that is in the cool area of the store. it is at least 15 degrees warmer in the kitchen. If nothing else I hope I sweat inches off! It is days like today that I wish I had my office job back. I certainly didn't appreciate it as much as I do now. Course in order to get another one of those I have to work 40 hours per week and have to travel 45-60 minutes to get to one. The perks of working in the oven - I typically work only 25-30 hours per week and i can walk to work in 10 minutes. Oh yeah and my boss is really great about flexible hours. as a mom to 4 kids she understands what happens in life. Although if hubby doesn't get his job back I may have to go in search of an office job so we have benefits.
Today was the last day of school and I think I may take the kids to the beach to celebrate tomorrow. It will definitely be warm enough!
Hope you all have a great day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home