OK I feel the need to gloat. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WITCH IS DEAD! Thank you, thank you. On Wednesday evening they called her into the office to tell her that Scott would be returning to work and she walked off the job! Her evil plan to make him suffer didn't work. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life is good.
So I have been up since 5:45 so far I have molded 2 1/2 gallons of ice cream into potatos so that we can make baked potato sundaes this afternoon and I have baked a cake and done the dishes. Next up make frosting and re-invent some indoor party games since it appears that it will rain and we won't be doing sack races, water balloon fight and prospecting for gold outside. Oh yeah gotta make the party "FEED" bags to send home - gotta run only 9 hours to get the house cleaned and everything else done before the 5/6 year olds invade my house.
Have a great day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home