Jennifer Pettengill

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I absolutely hate it when I make an error in the checking account. Today is no exception! Arrgghh! I happily paid some bills on-line over the weekend. Trying to play catch up but not paying them off because others needed some money too. So I paid the mortgage, bought a part for the washer so I can clean clothes, splurged and ordered pictures online so that I could scrapbook something, and paid the cable bill. Well lo and behold last night when I looked at my checking account it was in the negative. WHAT! I just deposited funds today. I had extra in there for gas what is the problem. I made an error paying the cable bill I was going to pay a certain amount and I paid say more than I wanted!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say - I have had a shitty day. I can't stand it. I don't want to be in this money situation any more. I want my van fixed. So I can cut my gas bill by something every week. Maybe only $40 and yes I know I will have to fill the second vehicle for me but I will also have my independence back and finding a job won't be scary anymore. I just want it all fixed and today. I know be patient. My mother always told me patience was a virtue that I did not possess. I think I am feeling it today. Maybe I should pray for some patience and some peace of mind cause I definetly need it today.

Job front: NO NEWS - I have applied for 25 jobs in the past 3 weeks. I feel like am doing my part. Why won't someone think I am good enough to fill the job. I know I haven't been in the "good" work force for 4 1/2 years but I have skills and I have worked in that time frame.

OK so I feel like I just went on a 20 mile rant. I think I need to go take a nap and clear my head. Hope everyone is having a better day.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Jen,
sorry to hear about your money troubles; it really stinks when stuff like that happens. Keep the faith on the job front; you DO have good skills, and its just a matter of time before you find the right job! It will happen! When are we coming up for a girls night? Did we ever pick a date? If not, we need to! It will be so much fun!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Wow, 25 jobs!? Thats insane! I am *sure* the perfect job is out there and it will be worth the wait! As for the cable bill, that sucks that happened. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home