Wow I haven't posted in so long and now I feel lost! Today it is muggy and raining again. I hate muggy. Parts of your body stick to other parts of your body it is just gross. I worked today. Can I tell you I busted butt. I prefer a clean kitchen and I just can't get the young kids to understand or appreciate that some things need to be cleaned. I spent quite literally 4 hours cleaning today - never mind my usual sandwich and pizza making. I feel like a truck ran me over, backed up and ran me over again. Ok enough complaining.
Hannah has a friend over today. She didn't want to stay because she is a little shy but we convinced her it was ok.
Scott is off to work for the night. He worked 6hours of overtime last night. Overtime has been at a standstill and we need it so bad. Cross you fingers he gets some next week when he signs for it. I need to catch up on a few bills so I can then fill the oil tanks for winter before winter sets in!!!! I know it is only the middle of July but I really want to be prepared. This will be our first winter in this big house and I don't want to be cold.
I picked out curtains for the living room last night. I am going to see if I can find them on-line cheaper they are sooo pretty but really expensive (at least I think) My mom says they are reasonable but she has always bought good quality. I buy walmart on clearence because I am always on a budget. But I want to decorate my house beautifully so that it is inviting and comfortable. My Mom always does and it is so nice to relax at her house.
OK sad note. My friends leave for SDV this weekend. I was supposed to go. I want too. I really do but alas no mooola. I know I will miss out on all the inside jokes (again) and I hate it. I hope they have a super fabulous time and think of me a little and say " This would have been more fun with Jen." even if they don't mean it so I at least feel better. Ok gonna run and figure out dinner.

1 Comments:
Yep, Patty is right- you can scr5ap even without us! :) And you can make your own jokes in your head and laugh and we will be laughing so it will be all together! We'll miss you, jen! Really!
Post a Comment
<< Home