Yeah Me! I can check off every thing I put on my to-do list yesterday. We had a great time at the beach. It was so hot but there was a great breeze so it didn't even feel like 94 degrees out. Then I did some scrapbooking last night. Yup it's official I still know how to to do it. Course I was working on a project that I was in desperate need of completing which I am going to do do today because I just can't put it off any longer. Then maybe I will scrapbook something for me. Gotta make a dirt cake today - off to Family Reunion tomorrow. And my Gram turns 80 tomorrow. Big day! Note to self don't forget the camera!!!! I forgot it yesterday at the beach - not happy with myself.
Gotta run there is a yard sale with Longaberger baskets that I just have to visit with my Mom - I am not buying but looking is always fun.

1 Comments:
Mmmmmmm, a yeard sale with LB? Sounds like fun!!!!!!! Make sure I get the flyer with the Tree Trimming basket this year, okay? I need the new basket!
Post a Comment
<< Home