I am so tired this morning - I had planned on staying in bed 1/2 the morning since I didn't get home til 10p.m. last night. But my bladder wouldn't let me. I believe my grandmother had a great 80th birthday. I look at her and think she can't be a day over 68 what do you mean she is 80. I'm thinking she may have another 20-30 years left in her. She is so young and spry. She volunteers at the library full time. She has a club that she meets with once a month and she is on the "Friends of the Library" committee. Never mind all the visiting she does. She is one active woman.
I took lots of pictures and I can wait to upload them to Wal-mart.com. Why spend the gas to go over there to get them developed when it is cheaper for them to mail them to me.
Speaking of gas I was shocked yesterday(no Rachael not that kind of gas.) Gas here is $2.91 (which I am sure is going to change.) I saw places where it was $2.79 and $3.09 yikes that is a $.30 difference!!! I managed to gas up at $2.79 and was quite pleased with myself. Then I think - $2.79 still sucks why can't it be $1.89 again? or hec how about $2.18? We gassed up hubby's truck last Sat for $60, wed for $40 and Friday for $56 - $176 in one week just to get back and forth to work! I need a cheaper car. I am thinking a little chevette would be good.
Ok I am going to run. Gotta do errands this morning and I was thinking of going to the lake again today. Not sure I have the energy too though.

1 Comments:
So, did you go to the lake? I spent most of Monday napping and reading; I was still recovering from a weekend with nowhere near enough sleep for my body! Today I am working on adoption related paperwork, and watching some videos I have to do reports on for the adoption. No big exciting plans here, primarily because I have no money, so I basically can't afford to leave my house!
Post a Comment
<< Home