What a long crazy day - Ok I know it is only 6:52p.m. as I write this but I have been up since 4:40a.m. Man am I tired. Ok so I worked all day - came home showered and changed and then drove my Mom's truck to an interview. My minivan is still broken (only 18months - more important to buy house than fix car.) Ok not only do I leave 15 minutes later than I wanted because I hate to be late - I got lost 2x's because there is a road sign missing from the directions mapquest.com gave me - and then my moms truck started to overheat. AAARRGGGGGGGG. Of course it would - if it breaks while I have it it's my fault (never mind the fact that my Dad and Mom didn't drive it for months and my Dad never checked the fluids, he is only a mechanic - who checks their own vehicles? - just yell at me to check mine - grrrrrr.) So needless to say I was 10 minutes late for my interview.
It sounded great so let's hope I left a good enough impression to be called back for a second interview!!!
I am off to give the kids a pop and then send them to bed so I can shortly go to bed myself!

1 Comments:
Congrats on a great interview!
Post a Comment
<< Home