Jennifer Pettengill

Saturday, June 24, 2006



Success! We had 12 kids total - 8 of them from Hannah's class and 3 family friends. And one Molly! They had a ball! The rain didn't come till after 11p.m. last night so we did our sack races, water balloon toss, prospected for gold (rocks I spray painted and planted in the sand box) and practiced our shootin' trying to knock the bottles off the fence (the water guns were not powerful enough).

You can see the cake here. Found the picture online Thursday night. Soooo easy.

And can I tell you these kids know my Hannah 4 of the kids from her class brought her something to do with horses. One who didn't bring a horse item made her card which read - "Happy Birthday Hannah - I know you like horses. - I love you Tyler" I am sooo in trouble with my beautiful "cowgirl"

Ok I am off to get ready to drive 2 hours for a graduation party. Have a great day.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Glad to hear she had a great time!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Pam said...

What an adorable cake! Happy Bday and best of luck with the surgery! I hope all goes well! Thinking of you all!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Pam said...

PS Also hope that backpay comes in! I really hope you get to SDV!! Wish I was going too! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home