I am so crushed right now. I have been having a bad self pity day. I want a new job and the world is working against me - I say that when I really think I might get the perfect job I just need to wait a little longer than I want. So again I have been living in my own self pity all day and I was making dinner thinking about it not paying attention. The kids went outside and decided to sell bottled water. This time they weren't screaming "water for sale" as usual a gentleman drove by the house turned around drove by again turned around and stopped. He got out and showed the kids his dog. He got back in the truck which was when I noticed the truck parked out front. He saw me in the window and never yelled out to me. He bought a bottle of water and gave the girls $2.00. Now mind you I am frightened to death. I could have just lost my child and it is all my own fault. I am feeling like a complete failure as a parent. I have checked the sex offender list for a 20 mile radius and didn't see the man's face on the website. I did call the sherriff dept. I feel like a complete jerk. I did explain to Hannah that he could have taken her away and I would never have seen her again. She cried. I don't want her to live in fear of the world but I don't want her to be too trusting either. I didn't get a plate number but I had an acurate description of the truck. I asked if the man ever asked her to get into the truck she says he didn't. Ok I am going to clean something so I feel productive and not like a complete idiot.

1 Comments:
Jen, Are you sure youre not letting your imagination get the best of you? I'd like to hope that if I stopped to buy some water from some kids on the side of the road and that Duchess was with me, I wouldnt automatically be labeled a potential criminal. Seriously, girl..... get ahold of yourself- you are NOT a bad Mom. Your girls are safe and sound. You have to trust. You can't live your life in fear! (I mean this all in the most loving of ways!)
Post a Comment
<< Home