who knew interviewing for a job could be so stressful. I mean I understand stress but I have had to take 3 online tests for this one. I am not all that pleased with my results but considering I have not had any formal training in Excel/Word/Powerpoint I think I did ok. I got 30/40 questions right on Word and Powerpoint and not sure about Excel because some don't say if they are right or not. I should hear next week for the the face to face interview.
I finally got the pictures I ordered from Sam's club online today. I originally ordered them on 7/22 and when they didn't arrive I called them on Monday and 4 days later I have the reprints. The originals must be lost somewhere but now I can work on some projects.
I am going to make something for my mom who goes into the hospital next week. 1st knee replacement to be done on Monday. They have confirmed that she will need the other one done as soon as possible.
Also, I am going to do something for my Cousin Nick who will be departing for 7 years of school at the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation http://www.franklloydwright.org/
I am soo excited for him I am sure he will love it but it will be hard to be away. He will live 6 months in Arizona and 6 months in Wisconsin with only 2 week off for Christmas. The family will miss him a lot and he I am sure he will get homesick so I am doing a mini-album for him to take that will keep him connected to home.
That's all my boring news for today. See ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home