Ok, ok the pressure got to me so here I am blogging. I hadn't been because I figured everyone was sick of me whining. I love my new job. I just wish it paid more money (and that it had started in July). I figured out my budget that I was -700 per month since July. Ok so that is $2800 of course how we managed to make it this far I don't know and how I am going to get us out of this whole we are currently in I can't tell ya. I am hanging on by a thread. Scott's work is at a slow down if he could just get 2 or 3 overtime shifts we might have Christmas.
Ok the things that keep me going - Molly informed me there sure was a lot of frosting this morning and Hannah made me a card that says "I love you because my mom" it doesn't get better than that.

1 Comments:
Welcome back to blogging! We are all entitled to a little whining so dont sweat it!
Post a Comment
<< Home