What a weekend. Saturday was jam packed with laundry and work (my second job.) The girls went to a sleep over and had a big hot tub party night and all kinds of fun. Sunday I had to take a ride and say my final good byes to my Nana. She is very ill and will not make it much longer. She hasn't eaten anything in 2 weeks and at some points is refusing medication. She is not lucid for very long. I talked to her yesterday telling her all the good memories I had and made her smile a few times. I forgave her for the hurts and asked her to please just rest. She is waiting for permission to die from my youngest uncle she is so afraid to leave him alone. He won't give her permission and so she is alive by sheer will alone. I keep being overwhelmed by the good memories of my childhood and how I knew she loved me so much. I wish that the other factors in our lives hadn't stepped in the way of me having a good relationship with her over the past 11 years. I just want her to be at peace now and go to heaven.
Sorry to be so somber folks I will try to do better next time.

3 Comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana. May it give you comfort to know she will be with God soon.
Awww, so sorry to hear about your Nana Jen! May she find peace soon!
Jen, I know youre on MySpace but its time for a blog update.....
Post a Comment
<< Home