Jennifer Pettengill

Thursday, August 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

So in case you haven't noticed it is my birthday today. Big freakin' deal. There will be no presents, no cake and no party. I will be thinking all day about my poor sad front porch which is no longer. We took the stairs off to replace them and found more rot than we expected. And more than few carpenter ants. AAARRRGGG!!! So needless to say my beautiful front porch will return sometime in the next few weeks but I will be sad until then.

I have a phone interview on Friday with the company I REALLY want to get into. It is only 25 minutes away. It is right up my alley for the type of work I have done previously.

Ok gotta go.

Have a great day.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Happy birthday, Jen! Hope our day looks up! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home