Well no such luck with the UNE job. I got the email this afternoon. Such is life. I did have a good phone interview with the other job - that is only 25 minutes from my house. Great pay, 40 hours, close to home. I will have a second interview in 1 1/2 weeks this time with the Operations Manager. But before that I have to take two tests online at brainbench.com. I am a little nervous. I hope I don't freeze and forget my stuff - yikes.
I have the weekend off. So we will be getting ready for the front porch. Maybe we will do something fun too!

2 Comments:
That's a bummer about the job, Jen. Hopefully the other one will work out. I'm in kind of a funk right now myself. I've been sick with pneumonia, feeling kind of crummy and feeling like I have no friends! I guess I'm not the person to cheer you up right now!
Jen, Sorry to hear about the job but you know I believe that the right one is still out there! Can't wait till that porch is done... I know you will feel better about life once you can it out there again! :) The summer is slipping away... lets pick a date to get together.........
Post a Comment
<< Home