Jennifer Pettengill

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ok on que from my good friend Rachael who asked me months ago to update my blog and who just posted her word of the year here it is my first post of 2008!!! It may be my last as well. As my computer is currently being updated so I can use my fabulous Christmas present - and Ipod Nano!!! Yeah me!

So I have picked out a word for the 2009:

a⋅chieve⋅ment   

–noun 1. something accomplished, esp. by superior ability, special effort, great courage, etc.; a great or heroic deed: his remarkable achievements in art.
2. act of achieving; attainment or accomplishment: the achievement of one's object.

I don't want to just float through another year scraping by with what I have. I want to achieve great things in my career through educating myself and in doing so achieving a better understanding of myself.

So Rachael what do you think? Can't wait to see part of the gang for our New Year's celebration. Sorry to be missing Lesley but hope to see her soon and finally meet the wonderful Kelsey that I keep hearing about. I am sure that her and my girls will get along great!

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Yeah! You blogged! And I really like your word! :)

Bring your iPod and we can mess with it here because I know you have been having problems with it at your house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home